If you’ve been using PLT and want to take the next step, consider becoming a facilitator!
Facilitators represent the DNR and present quality PLT workshops across Minnesota.
- Practice and apply adult education facilitation skills.
- Free resources and training opportunities.
- Access to free and low-cost teaching materials for check-out and use.
- Excellent reference and experience for your career and resume.
Requirements and Expectations
- Have previous experience in natural resource education.
- Desire to help educators learn how to incorporate environmental education in their classrooms.
- Have attended a PLT educator workshop before attending a facilitator training.
Facilitators are expected to:
- Represent PLT with other educators.
- Promote PLT programs in your area.
Upcoming Facilitator Training
- Facilitator training is offered periodically. When one becomes available, it will be posted here.
- Sample PLT workshop agendas
- Workshop helpers