If you’ve been using PLT and want to take the next step, consider becoming a facilitator!
Facilitators represent the DNR and present quality PLT workshops and events across Minnesota.
- Get training and techniques on how to conduct more effective workshops.
- Receive additional free resources and training opportunities.
- Receive access to free and low-cost teaching materials for check-out and use.
- Excellent reference and experience for your career and resume.
- Have an interest and experience in natural resource education.
- Want to help other educators learn how
to incorporate environmental education in their classrooms.
- Attend a PLT educator workshop.
- Attend a facilitator training. Facilitator trainings happen once a year. Add your name to the invitation list.
- Facilitate or help facilitate at least one workshop every two years.
- Represent PLT with other educators.
- Promote PLT programs in your area.
Become a Volunteer Facilitator by contacting [email protected]
- Sample PLT workshop agendas
- Workshop Aides