Located near the equestrian campground, the farmhouse offers convenient access to the Fair Ridge Trail. There is a small refrigerator, but indoor cooking is not allowed. The farmhouse is accessible, and has air conditioning but no heat. Available seasonally from May 1 through late October.
- Fee: $85 per night, plus tax. Same rate for day use.
- Accommodates: up to six people.
- One bedroom with three double beds. Two of the beds are bunkbeds. Bring your own bedding and linens.
- No indoor restroom; a primitive toilet is nearby and a shower building is available at the equestrian campground.
- Outdoor area features a picnic table, a pedestal grill, and a fire ring with grill for cooking.
- Parking for three vehicles.
- No indoor water; a spigot with potable water is located outside.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies are provided.
October - March
8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 2 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
April - September
8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Daily
Call center is closed holidays.
Reservations policy and FAQ
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.