You'll learn shifting, braking, body position, basic safety and trail etiquette on a closed skills course, and then hit the trails for a group ride. Small group sizes and experienced instructors will ensure you leave the program with the skills you need to ride the trails on your own.
- All programs are held at Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area.
- Prior mountain biking experience isn't necessary, as long as you know how to ride a bike on pavement.
- $30 adult, $15 youth (ages 10-18).
- For ages 10 and older.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- One-day vehicle permits ($7 value) are included with all I Can Mountain Bike! programs where a permit is required.
|June 25||9-11:30 a.m.|
|June 25||Noon – 2:30 p.m.|
|June 25||3 – 5:30 p.m.|
|July 9||9-11:30 a.m.|
|July 9||Noon – 2:30 p.m.|
|July 9||3 – 5:30 p.m.|
|August 27||9-11:30 a.m.|
|August 27||Noon – 2:30 p.m.|
|August 27||3 – 5:30 p.m.|