Take your adventure off-road!
You'll learn shifting, braking, body position, basic safety and trail etiquette on a closed skills course, and then hit the trails for a group ride. Small group sizes and experienced instructors will ensure you leave the program with the skills you need to ride the trails on your own.
- All programs are held at Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area.
- Each program is approximately two and one-half hours long.
- Prior mountain biking experience isn't necessary, as long as you know how to ride a bike on pavement.
- $30 adult, $15 youth (ages 10-18).
- For ages 10 and older.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- One-day vehicle permits ($7 value) are included with all I Can Mountain Bike! programs where a permit is required.
|June 24||9 a.m.|
|June 24||3 p.m.|
|July 8||9 a.m.|
|July 8||3 p.m.|
|August 5||9 a.m.|
|August 5||3 p.m.|
Sign up now!
Pre-registration is required for all I Can! programs.
Early registration is recommended, as these programs tend to fill up fast. Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day. Sign up online now! Or, if you prefer to sign up by phone, call 866-857-2757.
All programs are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather or hazardous conditions. Cancellations for I Can! programs can be made up to one week prior to the program for a full refund minus the reservation fee.
Banner photo by Cuyuna.com.