Photo by Cuyuna.com
Email [email protected] to be notified when more information becomes available.
Take the adventure off-road with the I Can Mountain Bike! program. You'll learn shifting, braking, body position, basic safety and trail etiquette, before hitting the trails for a group ride.
- Small group sizes and experienced instructors will ensure you leave the program with the skills you need to ride the trails on your own.
- Programs take place on a closed skills course followed by a group trail ride.
- Prior mountain biking experience isn't necessary, as long as you know how to ride a bike on pavement.
- $25 adult, $15 youth (ages 10-18).
- For ages 10 and older.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- One-day vehicle permits ($7 value) are included with all I Can! programs where a permit is required.
All programs are held at Cuyuna Country State Recreation Area.
This program is made possible by funds from the Clean Water, Land and Legacy Amendment.