You can also view interior and exterior images of individual cabins.
These one-, two-, or three-bedroom log and stick built cabins are all set in the towering pines located along the Wilderness Drive by the Headwaters of the Mississippi River.
- Cabins 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are open Friday of Fishing Opener through the second weekend of Deer rifle season
- Cabins 2, 3, 5, 6, 11, and 12 are open Friday of Memorial Day weekend through First Sunday in October
Rates vary - see chart below.
- All cabins are stick built with knotty pine interior except Cabin 12 which is all log construction
- All cabins have a full kitchen (kitchen towels provided)
- Towels provided in all cabins for the occupancy of the unit
- Cabins with a fireplace are noted below *
- All cabins have heat and air conditioning
- Cabins with a screen porch are noted below *
- Picnic table
|Pet friendly||Cost per night||Cost per week|
|B1||6||2 bedrooms, 2 doubles, 1 futon|
|B2||6||3 bedrooms, 1 queen, 2 doubles||shower||yes||$220||$1,320|
|B3||6||2 bedrooms, 1 queen, 1 double, 1 futon||shower||no||$165||$990|
|B4*||6||2 bedrooms, 1 queen, 1 double, 1 futon||tub/shower||yes||$185||$1,110|
|B5||8||3 bedrooms, 3 doubles, 1 futon||shower||no||$200||$1,200|
|B6||2||1 bedroom, 1 queen||shower||no||$125||$750|
|B7*||8||3 bedrooms, 1 queen, 2 doubles, 1 futon||tub/shower||no||$200||$1,200|
|B8*||8||3 bedrooms, 1 queen, 2 doubles, 1 futon||tub/shower||no||$200||$1,200|
|B9*||6||2 bedrooms, 1 queen, 1 double, 1 futon||tub/shower||yes||$185||$1,110|
|B10*||6||2 bedrooms, 1 queen, 1 double, 1 futon||tub/shower||no||$165||$990|
|B11||4||1 bedroom, 1 double, 1 futon||shower||yes||$145||$870|
|B12||4||2 bedrooms, 1 double, 1 futon||shower||yes||$185||$1,110|
- Pets are allowed in the units indicated as pet friendly units only. Pets must be personally attended at all times.
- Wireless Internet access is available at certain locations around Itasca State Park! Please note that signal strength may vary.
Access is available at the Jacob V. Brower Visitor Center, Douglas Lodge, Pine Ridge Campground, Campground Office, Forest Inn, Mary Gibbs Headwaters Center, Four-Season Suites and Bear Paw Campground.
For Itasca State Park information call 218-699-7251.
Reservations for Bert's Cabins start February 2019.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation. There is no reservation fee for same-day campsite reservations. The reservation fee (if applicable) and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.