Instructions and Supporting documents for the MNDNR Hunter Walk-In Access Enrollment Information System (WIAEIS) are available on this page
- WIAEIS Instructions and site delineating guide 1.5MB updated 1/19/2018
- 2019 WIAEIS Training Recording (streaming) - the video will launch and play in your web browser
Enrollment resources for SWCD/PF staff
- Landowner Boundary Waiver 40KB updated 2/26/2019 - allows landowners to waive the DNR rule for hunting within 500 feet of their occupied home or corral.
- WIA Enrollment Checklist 169KB updated 2/26/2019 - checklist for SWCD staff to aid them in enrollment.
- WIA SWCD Guidance 699KB updated 2/26/2019 - enrollment criteria, conditions and process that govern the landowner enrollment process.
- WIA Landowner Basics 116KB updated 2/26/2019 - the basics landowners should know about enrolling land.
- W-9 - takes you to the IRS site to download a W-9 PDF
Habitat Enhancement program resources for SWCD/PF staff
for addtional help with the WIAEIS email: Bruce Anderson, MNDNR Wildlife GIS/IT Support Specialist
for general WIA Program information email: Scott Roemhildt, DNR Grassland Programs Coordinator