Instructions and Supporting documents for the MNDNR Hunter Walk-In Access Enrollment Information System (WIAEIS) are available on this page
- WIAEIS Instructions and site delineating guide 2.5MB updated 3/07/2023
Enrollment resources for SWCD/PF staff
- Landowner Boundary Waiver 75KB updated 03/15/2023 - allows landowners to waive the DNR rule for hunting within 500 feet of their occupied home or corral.
- WIA Enrollment Checklist 116KB updated 03/15/2023 - checklist for SWCD staff to aid them in enrollment.
- WIA SWCD Guidance 243KB updated 04/06/2023 - enrollment criteria, conditions and process that govern the landowner enrollment process.
- WIA Landowner Basics 96KB updated 03/15/2023 - the basics landowners should know about enrolling land.
- W-9 - takes you to the IRS site to download a W-9 PDF
for additional help with the WIAEIS email: Julie Hines, Wildlife IT GIS Specialist
for general WIA Program information email: Amber Knutson, DNR Walk-in Access Program Coordinator