Instructions and Supporting documents for the MNDNR Hunter Walk-In Access Enrollment Information System (WIAEIS) are available on this page
- WIAEIS Instructions and site delineating guide 3.13MB updated 3/03/2021
Enrollment resources for SWCD/PF staff
- Landowner Boundary Waiver 110KB updated 01/13/2021 - allows landowners to waive the DNR rule for hunting within 500 feet of their occupied home or corral.
- WIA Enrollment Checklist 108KB updated 01/20/2021 - checklist for SWCD staff to aid them in enrollment.
- WIA SWCD Guidance 227KB updated 01/14/2021 - enrollment criteria, conditions and process that govern the landowner enrollment process.
- WIA Landowner Basics 94KB updated 01/20/2021 - the basics landowners should know about enrolling land.
- W-9 - takes you to the IRS site to download a W-9 PDF
for additional help with the WIAEIS email: Bruce Anderson, Wildlife IT Business Services Supervisor
for general WIA Program information email: Troy Dale, DNR Walk-in Access Program Coordinator