Instructions and Supporting documents for the MNDNR Hunter Walk-In Access Enrollment Information System (WIAEIS) are available on this page
- WIAEIS Instructions and site delineating guide 2.8MB updated 2/01/2022
Enrollment resources for SWCD/PF staff
- Landowner Boundary Waiver 91KB updated 01/27/2022 - allows landowners to waive the DNR rule for hunting within 500 feet of their occupied home or corral.
- WIA Enrollment Checklist 113KB updated 01/27/2022 - checklist for SWCD staff to aid them in enrollment.
- WIA SWCD Guidance 231KB updated 01/27/2022 - enrollment criteria, conditions and process that govern the landowner enrollment process.
- WIA Landowner Basics 98KB updated 01/27/2022 - the basics landowners should know about enrolling land.
- W-9 - takes you to the IRS site to download a W-9 PDF
for additional help with the WIAEIS email: Julie Hines, Wildlife IT GIS Specialist
for general WIA Program information email: John Maile, DNR Walk-in Access Program Coordinator