Find out how vulnerable your Lake Superior public access site is with this easy-to-use protocol.
- Assess sensitivity, exposure, and adaptive capacity all in one place.
- Allows you to complete the assessment on assets you identify within a larger site.
- Useable by a wide range of audiences. Anyone with first-hand knowledge about the site or comfortable gleaning information from web maps to an individual very familiar with GIS will be able to work through it.
- Runs off Excel.
- Uses Minnesota specific data sources.
- Modeled after work by the National Park Service.
Material from the June training sessions
Tip: Make sure to check out the “Read Me” file in the scoring worksheet.