Combined Coastal Management Program and Final Environmental Impact Statement for the State of Minnesota. (May 1999)
Prepared by: U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources-Waters, Minnesota's Lake Superior Coastal Program.
- Introduction 4 pages, 14 kb
- Part I - Program Overview 4 pages, 14 kb
- Part II - Coastal Zone Management Act 6 pages, 29 kb
- Part III - Minnesota's Lake Superior Coast 8 pages, 25 kb
- Part IV - Requirements of NEPA 14 pages, 37 kb
- Part V - MN Lake Superior Coastal Program 241 pages, 2.1 mb
- Part VI - Nonpoint Pollution Control Program 8 pages, 268 kb
- Part VII - Appendices 151 pages, 4.2 mb
Download the complete document: 467 pages, 7.4 mb
The preparation of this publication was financed by the Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration through award #NA77OZ0407 under the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, as amended.
Routine Program Changes (RPC)
For more information, contact: Amber Westerbur, Program Manager, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, 1568 Hwy 2 Two Harbors, MN 55616 (218) 834-1445 E-mail: [email protected]