Click on a video to see how they get their daily dose of trees.
Mikaela's community forest story
Alex's trees and shade story
Shanti's healthy fruit story
Dan's trees and clean air story
Enjoy the health benefits of trees—for a healthy you and me!
Get Your Daily Dose of Trees.
- Trees help reduce skin cancer.
- Trees and shrubs can reduce stressful noises by 50%.
- Trees decrease mental stress and promote healing.
- Trees clean the air and reduce air temperatures.
- Tree-lined streets encourage walking.
How will you celebrate Arbor Day and Arbor Month?
Here are a few ideas:
- Attend a celebration near you.
- Like and share the DNR's #DailyDoseOfTrees and #31DaysOfTrees content on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
- Order a copy of the Get Your Daily Dose of Trees poster and put it up in your home or office.
- Share the "Get Your #DailyDoseOfTrees " and "Take the #31DaysOfTrees" Challenge videos.
- Plant a tree in your yard and make sure to water it once a week for the first three years.