Click on questions below to show answers. Click again to hide.
- Does each person need to register for their own account?
Each commercial fishing licensee and apprentice working under a commercial fishing license will need to register and create their own account. The name of the account holder will be the name that is printed on the certificate upon completion of the training.
- Can multiple people watch the training at once?
Each person must pass the test questions on their own to get their certificate. Therefore, each person must take the training on their own and answer the questions on their own. Each person will need to register and create their own account. The name of the account holder will be the name that is printed on the certificate upon completion of the training.
- What if the employee does not have an email address?
Employees without email addresses must still register and create an account in their own name. Sign up for a free email account through any web based email services (like gmail, yahoo, or hotmail) to set up an address to use for lake service provider employee training registration and certification.
- I printed my certificate, but I lost it. How do I get more copies?
Your certificate is in your account as an electronic file (pdf format). Log back in to your DNR account. The electronic version of your permit will be there. You can open the file or save the file to your computer and print whenever you’d like.
- What do I do if the training is running poorly or slowly or giving messages about buffering?
Review the system requirements listed on the employee training website:
- Make sure you have the most current version of Adobe Flash® Player
- Make sure you have an up-to-date web browser:
If you have tried all of these things and are still experiencing technical difficulties, please call 651-259-5100.