Click on questions below to show answers. Click again to hide.
- Does each employee need to register for their own account?
Each employee at the business will need to register and create their own account. The name of the account holder will be the name that is printed on the certificate upon completion of the training.
If you log-in under the owner’s account and do the employee training, the name on the certificate will be the name of the owner (the name of the person the account is under). Therefore, each employee should create their own account and not use the owner's account.
- Can multiple employees watch the training at once?
Each employee must pass the test questions on their own to get their certification. Therefore, each employee must take the training on their own and answer the questions on their own. Each employee at the business will need to register and create their own account. The name of the account holder will be the name that is printed on the certificate upon completion of the training.
- What if the employee does not have an email address?
Employees without email addresses must still register and create an account in their own name. Sign up for a free email account through any web based email services (like gmail, yahoo, or hotmail) to set up an address to use for online aquatic invasive species training.
- I printed my certificate, but I lost it. How do I get more copies?
Your certificate is in your account as an electronic file (pdf format). Log back in to your DNR account. The electronic version of your permit will be there. You can open the file or save the file to your computer and print whenever you’d like.
- What do I do if the training is running poorly or slowly or giving messages about buffering?
Review the system requirements listed on the employee training website:
- Make sure you have the most current version of Adobe Flash® Player
- Make sure you have an up-to-date web browser:
If you have tried all of these things and are still experiencing technical difficulties, please call 651-259-5100.