500 Lafayette Road
Public access to the library is by appointment only.
The DNR is a member of MnPALS, a statewide network of academic, government and special libraries with a common online catalog.
Search the DNR Library catalog online.
- General information
- Maps, brochures, or other publications
- Any other comments or questions on DNR policies or practices
The DNR Library provides access to information needed by natural resource professionals and managers. The library collection is an archive of DNR publications and also includes other books, reports, and journals covering natural resource management (e.g., fish and wildlife, forestry, ecology, parks and recreation, geology, and water).
DNR employees: Library services online.
- Providing information about the Library's collection
- Responding to quick reference questions within the scope of the Library collection.
- Referring to other resources when answers are not within our collection.
- Lending materials through interlibrary loan. This must be done through your public, college, or special library. We do not lend to individuals.
The public is welcome to use DNR Library resources on site. Please call ahead to ensure that library staff is available to assist you.