|Address:||7196 Pettit Road|
Gilbert, MN 55741*
St. Louis County
*Please note, this address will not work with online maps such as Google or MapQuest.
Hours and days of operation
- May through Labor Day: Open 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. seven days a week.
- Labor Day through October: Open 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Late November through April: Open 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Attended only on Fridays. Weekend parking and trail access is in nearby Gilbert. See map
- Closed during the Minnesota firearms deer hunting season. The season changes from year to year, but generally occurs during the first three weeks of November.
- From the city of Gilbert, take Hwy 37 (Gilbert's Main Street) to Hwy 135. Take a right on 135 to Enterprise Trail.
- From Hwy 53 in the city of Eveleth, exit at the Gilbert/Biwabik interchange onto Hwy 37, and follow Gilbert directions above.
- From I-35 take Hwy 33 (exit 237) through Cloquet. Exit Hwy 53, north to Hwy 37 east, then follow Gilbert directions above.