Facilitated by: DNR volunteer facilitators and natural resource professionals.
Length: Varies depending on content. May be 2 hours to 2 days.
Location: Various educational facilities, indoors and outdoors.
What you will get
- PLT activity guide (varies). Educators must attend a workshop to get the activity guide.
- A certificate for continuing education units (CEUs)
- Specialized, interactive, hands-on instruction. Read testimonials.
- Some workshops may provide optional graduate credit. Graduate credit requires 12 hours of workshop time and homework.
What to bring
- Reusable coffee mug
- Water bottle
- Large, empty book bag to collect workshop items
What to wear
Going outside is a hallmark of PLT workshops! Be prepared to learn outdoors.
- Winter: Dress in layers—long-sleeved top, fleece, overcoat. Wear a HAT, mittens or heavy gloves, pants that repel wind and or water, and warm boots.
- Summer: Bring bug spray and wear sunscreen. If it's raining, wear a rain poncho.