If you’ve been using Project WILD and want to take the next step, consider becoming a facilitator! Facilitators represent the DNR and present quality Project WILD workshops and events across Minnesota.
- Get training and techniques on how to conduct more effective workshops.
- Receive additional free resources and training opportunities.
- Receive access to free and low-cost teaching materials for check-out and use.
- Excellent reference and experience for your career and resume.
- Have an interest and experience in natural resource education.
- Want to help other educators learn how to incorporate environmental education in their classrooms.
- Attend a Project WILD educator workshop.
- Attend a facilitator training. Facilitator trainings happen once a year.
- Facilitate or help facilitate at least one workshop every two years.
- Represent Project WILD with other educators.
- Promote Project WILD programs in your area.
Become a Volunteer Facilitator by contacting:
Briedi Scott, Minnesota Project WILD Coordinator, [email protected], 651-296-6157