OHV regulations in the agricultural zone

"Agricultural zone" means the areas in Minnesota lying south and west of a line following highway rights-of-way through central Minnesota (see map below).

The line: Starting at the Minnesota-North Dakota border, the line runs east along U.S. Highway 10 to State Highway 23, then follows Highway 23 east to State Highway 95 to the Wisconsin border.

Agricultural zone restriction: You may not drive an ATV within the right-of-way (ditch) of a state or county road from April 1 to August 1 in the agricultural zone. This does not apply to ATVs licensed and used for agricultural purposes.

Off-highway vehicle regulations

Map showing the Agricultural Zone.

Back to top