If you are unable to download the applications, please contact the DNR Information Center at (651) 296-6157 or (888) MINNDNR to have an application sent to you.
- Authorization for residents of state institutions to fish in Minnesota
- Exemptions and fishing licenses issued without a fee
- Permanent Angling License Application
- Application for Disability Permit to Hunt from a Standing Motor Vehicle
- Application and Disability Permit to Take Big Game, Small Game, and/or Rough Fish with a Crossbow
- Disability Type 2 DL Endorsement Application
- State Park Discounts - reduced price state park permits and camping rates