- Register your class - order your supplies here!
- Vo Ag curriculum request form - for use in the Advanced Hunter Education program
- Instructor replacement cards -
Send an email to [email protected] with your name, instructor number and current mailing address to get a replacement card.
The fillable forms for the instructor roster and student roster are available by contacting your regional training officer or the safety training office.
- Certified volunteer instructor training schedule - calendar of when and where classes are being held
- Process for becoming a DNR Certified Volunteer Safety Instructor
- Hunter Education Tools
- Hunter Safety Systems – Fall Arrest Harness – Toll Free: 877-296-3528
- Savage Arms, .22 bolt action youth models, single shot
- Henry Repeating Arms Company, .22 rifles, both Lever and Bolt action, 718-499-5600 or
- Third Hand Archery, tree stand Gun Hoist and other aids
- Federal Premium Ammunition, 6-pc set of non-primed shot shell kit/$5.00, Toll Free: 800-379-1732
- Genco Specialty Ammunition, non-firing ammunition
The following videos or training aids may be ordered (by volunteer instructors only) at no charge by emailing DNR Enforcement Safety Training and Education at 1-800-366-8917 or
- Firearms Safety PowerPoint Classroom Presentation (MN DNR Flash Drive)
- Survival Bandana Exercise Document (MN DNR)
- Tree Stand Safety, DVD-20 minutes
Check out Kalkomey’s YouTube Channel
Snowmobile Safety materials
- Hunter Education Instructor News - sign up to receive the Electronic Instructor Newsletter as well as Email notices of upcoming Firearms Safety, Advanced Hunter Education, & Bowhunter Field Day instructor classes, and hunter education instructor announcements.
- Snowmobile & ATV Instructor News – sign up to receive the Electronic Instructor Newsletter as well as Email notices of upcoming Snowmobile and ATV Safety instructor classes and Snowmobile and ATV instructor announcements.
- Contact information