Three bedroom, two bath house with fully-equipped kitchen, located just feet from ideal fishing along Bear Head Lake. Explore miles of shoreline by canoe (only included in rentals mid-May through mid-October), or wind your way through the park on miles of trail.
Accommodates up to 10 people including children.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation. There is no reservation fee for same-day campsite reservations. The reservation fee (if applicable) and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.
- Rates, Fees and Deposits
- June through October $160 per night
- November through May weekdays (Sun-Thurs) $130 per night
- Excludes Christmas Even through New Year's Day
- Excludes Sundays of listed holiday weekends (Veteran's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day), which are $160 per night
- November through May weekends (Fri-Sat) $160 per night
- Reservations made online require full payment.
- Reservations through the call center allow for a minimum deposit of up to two nights lodging cost. Any remaining balance due will be paid at the park upon arrival.
- A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00) is included in all deposits.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 1 p.m.
- Capacity: Up to 10 people including children.
- Pets: No.
- Smoking: No.
- ADA accessible: No.
- Parking: Up to five vehicles. Includes 2-stall garage.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies provided.
Lodging reservations are valid until 8 p.m. the date of your arrival. If you will be delayed, call the park to avoid losing your reservation.
- Three bedrooms, with one full bed, four twin beds, and two full sleeper-sofas.
- Bathrooms include one full with shower and one 3/4-bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including coffee maker, toaster, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, and eating utensils.
- Heat and air conditioning.
- Outside area includes a large deck and patio furniture, fire ring, and two picnic tables.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- Remember to pack
- Sleeping bags and other linens
To cancel your reservation, call 866-857-2757 or log onto your account online. There is a $20 cancellation fee ($10 non-refundable reservation fee plus $10 cancel fee).
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to arrival: A $20 cancellation fee is charged. The lodging payment (minus the cancellation fee) will be refunded.
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival but 14 or more days prior to arrival: The first night's lodging fee is forfeited and a $20 cancellation fee is charged.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival but two or more days prior to arrival: One and a half night's (1.5) lodging fee is forfeited and a $20 cancellation fee is charged.
- Cancellation less than two days prior to arrival: Two nights' lodging fee is forfeited.