Three bedroom, two bath house with a fully-equipped kitchen, located just feet from ideal fishing along Bear Head Lake. Explore miles of shoreline by canoe (only included in rentals mid-May through mid-October), or wind your way through the park on miles of trail. This guesthouse is not accessible.
- Fee: $175 per night.
- Accommodates: up to 10 people, including children.
- Three bedrooms, with one full bed, four twin beds, and two full sleeper-sofas.
- Bathrooms include one full with shower and one 3/4-bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including coffee maker, toaster, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, and eating utensils.
- Heat and air conditioning.
- Outside area includes a large deck and patio furniture, fire ring, and two picnic tables.
- Parking for up to five vehicles. Includes a two-stall garage.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies are provided.
October - March
8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 2 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
April - September
8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Daily
Call center is closed holidays.
Reservations policy and FAQ
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.