Three bedroom, two bath house with fully-equipped kitchen, located just feet from ideal fishing along Bear Head Lake. Explore miles of shoreline by canoe (only included in rentals mid-May through mid-October), or wind your way through the park on miles of trail.
Accommodates up to 10 people including children.
Bear Head Lake State Park Guesthouse photo slide show. This slideshow requires the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation. There is no reservation fee for same-day campsite reservations. The reservation fee (if applicable) and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.
Click on a topic below to expand its contents. Click again to hide.
- Rates, Fees and Deposits
- June through October $160 per night
- November through May weekdays (Sun-Thurs) $130 per night
- Excludes Christmas Even through New Year's Day
- Excludes Sundays of listed holiday weekends (Veteran's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day), which are $160 per night
- November through May weekends (Fri-Sat) $160 per night
- Reservations made online require full payment.
- Reservations through the call center allow for a minimum deposit of up to two nights lodging cost. Any remaining balance due will be paid at the park upon arrival.
- A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00) is included in all deposits.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 1 p.m.
- Capacity: Up to 10 people including children.
- Pets: No.
- Smoking: No.
- ADA accessible: No.
- Parking: Up to five vehicles. Includes 2-stall garage.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies provided.
Lodging reservations are valid until 8 p.m. the date of your arrival. If you will be delayed, call the park to avoid losing your reservation.
- Three bedrooms, with one full bed, four twin beds, and two full sleeper-sofas.
- Bathrooms include one full with shower and one 3/4-bath.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including coffee maker, toaster, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, and eating utensils.
- Heat and air conditioning.
- Outside area includes a large deck and patio furniture, fire ring, and two picnic tables.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- Remember to pack
- Sleeping bags and other linens
To cancel your reservation, call 866-857-2757 or log onto your account online. There is a $20 cancellation fee ($10 non-refundable reservation fee plus $10 cancel fee).
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to arrival: A $20 cancellation fee is charged. The lodging payment (minus the cancellation fee) will be refunded.
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival but 14 or more days prior to arrival: The first night's lodging fee is forfeited and a $20 cancellation fee is charged.
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival but two or more days prior to arrival: One and a half night's (1.5) lodging fee is forfeited and a $20 cancellation fee is charged.
- Cancellation less than two days prior to arrival: Two nights' lodging fee is forfeited.