Spacious, historic house built in 1935 and now available to reserve year-round. Three bedroom, two bath house with fully-equipped kitchen, screened front porch, air conditioning, heat and a gas fireplace, located in the Historic District near the Redwood River. Outdoor patio area has a large fire ring and a pedestal grill. No TV, Internet or cell reception.
This lodge is accessible. Located in the north end of the park near the north picnic area, 1/3 mile from Lower Campground and the swimming beach.
- Fee: $245 per night.
- Accommodates: up to 8 people, including children.
- Three bedrooms, one with two twin bunk beds and two with one queen bed in each. One bedroom is accessible.
- Two bathrooms, one is accessible.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including coffee maker, toaster, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, dishes, and eating utensils.
- Heat and air conditioning throughout the house.
- Gas fireplace in the living area.
- Outside area includes a large patio, fire ring, pedestal grill, and two picnic tables.
- Parking for up to four vehicles.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies are provided.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.