This accessible stone cabin was once a Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) kitchen shelter. It does not have any insulation or heat, and may be reserved seasonally from approximately mid-May through mid-October. Bathrooms and showers are located in the main campground. No pets or smoking.
- Fee: $85 per night, plus tax.
- Accommodates: two people.
- Double bed with optional trundle.
- Fireplace is decorative and not operational.
- No heat.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.