The Chalet rents for $60 per day or $80 per night, not including tax. It is available year-round.
- From April 1 through October 31 the chalet is available for rent 7 days/week.
- From November 1 through March 31 it is only available on weekends.
The Chalet features a full kitchen with amenities, a fireplace, and central heat. Firewood is provided and included in the rental cost. The kitchen includes a full stove, microwave, sink, coffee maker and refrigerator/freezer. Dish soap and paper towels are provided. Cooking utensils are not provided – guests should bring their own pots, dishes, wash cloths, etc. Tables and chairs are available to seat 30.
There are no beds in the Chalet; overnight guests should bring sleeping bags and spread out on the floor. Sleeping capacity is 15 people. Bathrooms and showers are located on the lower level, which is open to the public during the day. Picnic tables, a fire ring and a pedestal grill are located outside. WIFI is available.
Make a Reservation
Phone reservations can be made by calling the park at 507-426-7840. Full payment is required at the time of reservation. Reservations should be made at least one week ahead of arrival.
- Check-in: 11 a.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
- No pets
- No smoking
- Parking available in park lots.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies provided.