The chalet can be reserved year-round, and features a full kitchen with amenities, a fireplace, central heat, and air conditioning. Firewood is provided and included in the rental cost. The chalet is located near the sledding hills.
Make a reservation
The chalet is not in the Minnesota state park reservations system. To reserve the chalet, please call the park at 507-426-7840 at least one week ahead of your desired arrival date. Full payment is required at the time of reservation. From November 1 through March 31 the chalet is only available on weekends. April 1 through October 31, the chalet is available for rent 7 days/week.
- Fee: $85 per night, plus tax. $60 per day. Fee includes firewood.
- Accommodates: up to 30 people for day use; up to 15 people overnight.
- There are no beds in the chalet; guests need to bring sleeping bags and spread out on the floor. Sleeping capacity is 15 people.
- Bathrooms and showers are located on the lower level, which is open to the public during the day.
- Kitchen includes a full stove, microwave, sink, coffeemaker, refrigerator/freezer, dish soap, and and paper towels. Cooking utensils are not provided – bring your own pots, dishes, sponges, etc.
- Outside area includes picnic tables, a fire ring, and a pedestal grill.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies are provided.