This two-story log structure built in 1913 is our premier group lodging facility great for family gatherings and celebrations.
The clubhouse rents for $495 per night or $2,970 per week for up to 21 people, not including tax.
Seasonal - Friday of Memorial Day weekend through the first Sunday in October.
- No indoor cooking facilities or refrigerator
- Ten bedrooms with seven full beds and seven twin beds (sleeps 21, linens provided)
- Living room with stone fireplace
- Heat and air conditioning
- Six bathrooms; one with accessible shower, five with tubs only (towels provided)
- Screen porch
- Picnic table and fire ring with grate
- Multiple parking stalls.
Once serving as a transient camp in the 1930s, located off Wilderness Drive this setting now serves as our group center great for family gatherings, weddings, school groups, scouting groups, church groups, etc. Firewood is provided at the site with a small fee upon check-in. Inspection required upon check-out.
Family, church groups, scout groups, etc. (utilities included) $325.00 per day - plus tax.
Overnight K-12 school groups only: $225.00 per night - plus tax.
Call 218-699-7251 to reserve the group center.
Seasonal - Middle of May through the first Sunday in October.
- Accessible restroom/shower facility (no personal towels provided)
- Heated and air-conditioned dining hall features 20 large tables
- Commercial kitchen has a walk-in refrigerator, two freezers, commercial stove with flat-top grill, commercial sinks and counter
- Camping area accommodates 75 campers; two RV pads with electrical hook-up
- Picnic tables and fire rings
- Heated counselor cabin has a bathroom with shower, fireplace, tables and chairs and three rooms with a total of five single beds (no linens provided)
Located on the site of an old Transient Camp off of Wilderness Drive on Elk Lake, this group camp offers RV and tent camping (accommodating up to 50 people) in a rustic setting with a cold water hand pump, no electricity and a small shelter. Firewood is provided at the site with a small fee upon check-in.
The group camp rents for $100 per night – plus tax.
Seasonal - May 1st through November 29th.
- Small shelter
- Hand pump
- Vault toilets
- Tent/RV pads – grass/bare ground
- Picnic tables and fire rings
- Showers available in the campgrounds
- Pets are not allowed in any of the Itasca lodging facilities. Pets must be personally attended at all times.
- Wireless Internet access is available at certain locations around Itasca State Park! Please note that signal strength may vary.
Access is available at the Jacob V. Brower Visitor Center, Douglas Lodge, Pine Ridge Campground, Campground Office, Forest Inn, Mary Gibbs Headwaters Center, Four-Season Suites and Bear Paw Campground.
For Itasca State Park information call 218-699-7251.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation. There is no reservation fee for same-day campsite reservations. The reservation fee (if applicable) and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.