Click a photo to enlarge it.
This two-story log structure built in 1913 is our premier group lodging facility great for family gatherings and celebrations.
The clubhouse rents for $495 per night or $2,970 per week for up to 21 people, not including tax.
Available seasonally: Friday of Memorial Day weekend through the first Sunday in October.
- No indoor cooking facilities or refrigerator
- Ten bedrooms with seven full beds and seven twin beds (sleeps 21, linens provided)
- Living room with stone fireplace
- Heat and air conditioning
- Six bathrooms; one with accessible shower, five with tubs only (towels provided)
- Screen porch
- Picnic table and fire ring with grate
- Multiple parking stalls
- Pets - including emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals - are not allowed in any state park buildings. Service animals may accompany their owners unrestricted. Pets must be personally attended at all times in campgrounds and other outdoor spaces.
- Wireless Internet access is available at the Jacob V. Brower Visitor Center, Douglas Lodge, Pine Ridge Campground, the campground office, Forest Inn, Mary Gibbs Headwaters Center, Four-Season Suites and Bear Paw Campground. Signal strength may vary.
Firewood can be purchased at the camping and lodging office during business hours, or anytime using the Yodel mobile app. Note: app purchases can only be picked up during business hours. Gathering firewood can spread tree-killing insects and is against state park rules. Protect our trees - please burn only approved firewood!
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.