Black Bear Guesthouse offers a comfortable group lodging experience with an amazing view of Lake LaSalle from the deck or fire ring. Available seasonally, from fishing opener weekend through the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. Accessible.
- Fee: $325 per night / $1,950 per week
- Accommodates: up to ten people.
- Full kitchen with a separate four-season porch.
- Three bedrooms with a total of four queen beds and a futon.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Bedding and bathroom and kitchen towels are provided.
- Heated, no air conditioning.
- Outdoor area includes a picnic table, gas grill, and fire ring.
- Large deck with accessible ramp.
- Cable TV and WiFi.
- No pets, no smoking.
- After making a reservation, you must contact Itasca State Park at 218-699-7251 the day of your arrival to obtain your four digit security access code for cabin entry.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.