Lone Wolf Cabin is nestled back in the woods not far from the lake, and offers a cozy place to stay. Available seasonally, from fishing opener weekend through the first Sunday in October. Accessible.
- Fee: $200 per night / $1,200 per week.
- Accommodates: up to four people.
- Full kitchen.
- Two bedrooms with one queen bed in each.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Bedding and bathroom and kitchen towels are provided.
- Heated, no air conditioning.
- Large deck.
- Outdoor area includes a picnic table, gas grill, and fire ring.
- Cable TV and WiFi.
- No pets, no smoking.
After making a reservation, you must contact Itasca State Park at 218-699-7251 the day of your arrival to obtain your four digit security access code for cabin entry.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.