Call the park directly to make a reservation: 320-852-7200. The group center cannot be reserved through the Minnesota state park reservation system.
The group center is situated in a beautiful maple-basswood forest between Lake Carlos and Hidden Lake. It is open from Memorial Day weekend until two weeks after Labor Day, with a maximum overnight capacity of 60 people.
- Dining hall: This building includes a commercial kitchen and dining hall with a fireplace, tables and chairs for up to 60 people.
- Bunk houses: Two bunk houses. Each sleeps 22 on bunk beds.
- Craft building: Large open classroom/recreation hall divided into two rooms; one room has four single beds.
- Staff building: Accessible building with 12 single beds and three bathrooms.
- Bathroom/showers: The restroom building has separate bathroom and shower rooms for men and women, plus family assist facilities.
- Other features: Fire ring, picnic tables, paved sidewalks, overlook, private boat dock.
- $360 plus $15 utilities per night. Tax additional.
- A reservation deposit equal to the first night's rental is required, and will be credited to your total charge.
- $216 plus $9 utilities per day. Tax additional.
- A $225 deposit is required when you book your reservation.
- Day use hours are from noon to 8 p.m.
The staff building has an accessible entrance and accessible bathroom. The bathroom and shower building has an accessible entrance. For more information about accessibility, please contact the park.
The large kitchen offers:
- Commercial gas range stove
- Six burners and a griddle
- Walk-in cooler, freezer and refrigerator
- Stainless steel work/serving tables
- Brooms, dustpans, mops and buckets
Remember to bring
- Sleeping bags or other bedding
- Dishes, utensils, cookware, coffee pot, toaster
- Dish and hand soap, towels, dish cloths, sponges, etc.
- Toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags (15 & 33 gallon size)
- Toilet bowl cleaner & brushes
- Non-abrasive cleaner
Arrival and departure
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Contact the park well in advance to arrange late check-in if you will be arriving after 3 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Each group is responsible for cleaning the camp before check-out. Ask at the park office if you would like information about an optional cleaning company.
Park staff will inspect that everything is clean at 11 a.m. on check-out day. This process takes approximately one hour. Make sure everything is clean and personal items have been removed from the buildings before 11 a.m. A cleaning checklist is included in your reservation packet information and posted on the kitchen bulletin board.
With an additional day use charge, you may arrange different check-in and check-out times, if the camp is available.
|IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY CALL 911|
During an emergency, alert the park office: 320-852-7200.