The Garni Guesthouse is located on a peninsula on the beautiful Savanna Lake, and is walking distance from miles of rolling hills with hiking and snowmobile trails. Heated and available year-round. Not accessible.
- Fee: $120 per night, plus tax.
- Accommodates: Up to six people.
- One bedroom with a full bed, two twin beds, and a full futon.
- One bathroom with a small shower.
- Full kitchen with amenities.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Parking for up to six vehicles.
- An unattached garage with heated bunk room is located 100 feet from the guesthouse.
- Rental includes use of a row boat. An electric trolling motor is available for $20 per day.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies are provided.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.