The cabin was built by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) in the 1930s, and features a working fireplace. It is located near the historic lodge and excellent fishing on Coon Lake. Available seasonally from mid-April through the end of November. Not accessible.
- Fee: $90 per night, plus tax.
- Accommodates: Up to four people.
- One bedroom with a double-over-double bunk.
- No bathroom, but near toilets and showers in the campground.
- Small kitchenette with hot plate and mini-refrigerator.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Outdoor area features a picnic area and fire pits.
- Parking for up to three vehicles.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies are provided.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.