These six one-room cabins are located in the Riverview Campground near the beautiful St. Croix River. They were built in the early 1940s by the Veterans' Conservation Corps, a depression era work-relief program for WWI veterans. The original handcrafted wood furniture has been restored. Available seasonally, from mid-May through mid-September.
Cabin E is accessible, the others are not. There is no heat or air conditioning. Cabins A-E are clustered together; Jackpine is by itself on the other side of the campground, and is walking distance from the river. Riverview Campground map
- Fee: $95 per night, plus tax.
- Accommodates: Each cabin has one double bed, and sleeps two people.
- Full kitchen.
- Half bath with toilet and sink. Guests may use the campground showers.
- Each cabin has a fire ring and picnic table, and parking for one vehicle. Additional parking is at the campground.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies provided.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.