Looking for up-north solitude? Rent your own cabin on an island on Lake Vermilion! This heated, rustic cabin is accessible, and available seasonally from the end of May through the end of September. There is no water in the cabin. Campers will need their own mode of transportation to get to the island. Minimum two night stay from Thursdays to Sundays.
This cabin is not in the Minnesota state park reservations system. Call the park to reserve: 218-300-7017.
- Fee: $220 per night, includes firewood.
- Accommodates: up to six people, including children.
- Three bedrooms. Main floor bedroom is accessible and has one queen bed. On the second floor, one bedroom has a full bed and the other has two twin beds and a futon.
- One vault-style accessible outhouse.
- No indoor plumbing, and there is no potable water on the island. You can fill your water containers in the mainland campground.
- Kitchen has a toaster, coffee maker, stove/oven, microwave, and refrigerator,
- Electric heat throughout the house. No air conditioning.
- Outside area includes a large deck with lake views, fire ring, and picnic table.
- Mainland parking.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after stay, supplies are provided.