Drive right up to this cabin overlooking Illgen Falls on the eastern edge of the park, near the Baptism River. The cabin has a gas fireplace and is in a private setting, approximately three miles from park trails. Available year-round. Accessible.
- Fee: $220 per night, plus tax.
- Accommodates: Up to six people.
- Two bedrooms with two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa.
- Full kitchen includes coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, cookware, and utensils.
- Outdoor area includes a large deck, patio furniture, and a gas grill.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Parking for up to three vehicles.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies are provided.
Make a reservation
Reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.