Nestled in a secluded location, this modern guesthouse offers privacy and relaxation with all the conveniences of home, including central air conditioning, heat, a fireplace, and television. Close to hiking, canoeing, snowshoeing, skiing and numerous other recreation opportunities. Available year-round. Not accessible.
- Fee: $130 per night, plus tax.
- Accommodates: Up to six people.
- Two bedrooms with one queen bed, one double-over-single bunk, and a single roll-out.
- One bathroom with a tub/shower unit.
- Full kitchen including coffeemaker, microwave, cookware, and utensils.
- Outdoor area includes a deck, picnic table, campfire ring, and pedestal grill.
- No pets, no smoking.
- Bring your own bedding and linens.
- Parking for up to six vehicles.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after their stay, supplies are provided.
Make a reservation
Online reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation.