- FEMA Elevation Certificates - Required to document surveyed elevations and is used for most map appeals to FEMA (LOMCs). It is used by many communities for as-built documentation.
- Minnesota Sample "No-Rise" Certificate
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) Technical Bulletins
- Floodproofing and Retrofitting - Additional guidelines for design.
- NAVD88 to NGVD29 Conservation Map for Minnesota - FEMA has historically used the NGVD29 datum for referencing flood elevations and has since switched to NAVD88. It is very important to know what vertical datum your referencing and using.
Bridge and/or Culvert Floodplain Requirements