The Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Fargo-Moorhead Flood Risk Reduction Project - Plan B is available for public review and comments.
Supplemental EIS Materials
- Executive Summary
- Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement
- Figures 1-19
- Appendix A: Summary of Public Comments and Response to Comments
- Appendix A - Attachment: Public Comment Letters/Emails
- Appendix B: Alternative Screening Exercise Report
- Appendix C: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Hydrology and Hydraulics Report
- Appendix D: Houston-Moore Group FM Diversion Plan B Transportation Master Plan
- Appendix E: FEMA/USACE Coordination Plan
- Appendix F: Flood Diversion Authority Property Rights Acquisition and Mitigation Plan v. 4
- Appendix G: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Adaptive Management and Mitigation Plan
- Appendix H: Plan B Dam Breach Assessment
Comment on the Supplemental EIS
The DNR will accept comments on the Supplemental EIS now through September 27, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
A copy of the Draft Supplemental EIS is available for public review at:
- DNR Library, 500 Lafayette Rd., St. Paul, MN 55155
- DNR Northwest Region, 2220 Bemidji Ave., Bemidji, MN 55401
- Minneapolis Central Library, 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Government Documents, 2nd Floor
- Moorhead Public Library, 118 5th St. S., Moorhead, MN 56560
- Fergus Falls Public Library, 205 E. Hampden, Fergus Falls, MN 56537
- Fargo Public Library Downtown, 102 3rd St. N., Fargo, ND 58102
Written comments must be received by Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155-4025
Email comments to [email protected] with "Fargo-Moorhead SEIS" in the subject line. If using email, please include your name and mailing address to be added to the mailing list.
Comments may be faxed to 651-297-1500.
A public informational meeting will be held on September 13, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will have information available on the Supplemental Environmental Assessment.
1080 28th Ave S
Moorhead, MN 56560
Comments can be provided verbally at the meeting.