Public input opportunities
The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) invites the public to review and respond to proposals for future off-highway vehicle trails.
- Border to Border (B2B) touring route planning
- Minnesota state forest trail revision project
- Off-highway motorcycle (OHM) master plan
- Off-road vehicle (ORV) master plan
The following proposals have been completed within the past two years. The deadline for comments has passed.
- Butler Grade ATV-OHM Trail, Lake of the Woods County
- Chisholm to Hibbing Trail
- Houston OHV Trail
- Iron Range OHV State Recreation Area expansion project and reports
- Kelliher ATV Trail, Beltrami County
- Len Hardy Memorial ATV Trail, Itasca County
- Timber Riders ATV Trail, Beltrami County
- Turkey Time GIA ATV Trail
- Warroad-Roseau Railbed ATV-OHM Trail