This series of training videos demonstrate how to install a wildlife fence to prevent deer from feeding on agricultural crops.
- Part 1 - Equipment, Tools & Supplies
- Part 2 - Assembling a gate and laying out the fence
- Part 3 - Measuring and installing posts
- Part 4 - Installing bracing and fencing
- Part 5 - Connecting the fencing
- Part 6 - Installing top wires and gate
To watch all six parts, click on Play All below. To watch a single part of the series, click on the Playlist in the upper left of the video box.