This is an electronic version of a publication prepared regularly by the DNR Division of Waters. The publication provides a review and summary of basic hydrologic data gathered through DNR Waters programs during the 2005 and 2006 Water Years. This report is a continuation of Water Year reports published by DNR Waters in 1979, 1980, 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2003, and 2005.
There are four major areas of data collection including climatology, surface water, groundwater, and water use. These topical areas follow the hydrologic cycle and provide important facts concerning the distribution and availability of Minnesota's water resources.
- Introduction (0.7 Mb)
- Chapter 1 - Climatology (1.8 Mb)
- Chapter 2 - Surface Water
- Chapter 3 - Groundwater (4.4 Mb)
- Chapter 4 - Water Use (1.7 Mb)
- Entire Document (higher print quality - larger size, 27.8 Mb)
- Entire Document (lower print quality - smaller size, 13.0 Mb)