Call the park directly to make a reservation: 507-233-1260. The group center cannot be reserved through the Minnesota state park reservation system.
The group center is in a secluded, quiet, wooded valley only minutes outside the city of New Ulm. The Cottonwood River State Water Trail separates the group center from the rest of the park and provides privacy.
- Dining hall: This building includes a commercial kitchen with two ovens, stove, griddle, walk-in cooler and upright freezer. There are folding tables and chairs to seat 100.
- Cabins: Eight cabins, each with electricity. Each cabin sleeps 12-14 people in a combination of single and bunkbeds.
- Bathroom/showers: Two shower buildings, each with five flush toilets and three showers.
- Other features: Fire ring, picnic tables, volleyball court.
- $320 per night for up to 64 people. $5 for each additional person. Tax additional.
- $196 per day. Tax additional.
The dining hall, cabins 1 and 2 and one shower building are accessible. For more information about accessibility, please contact the park: 507-233-1260.
The large kitchen offers:
- Commercial stove with two ovens
- Six burners and a griddle
- Walk-in cooler, upright freezer and upright refrigerator
- Commercial dishwasher (detergent is provided)
- Stainless steel work/serving tables
- Storage room
- Half bath
- Brooms, dustpans, mops and buckets
Remember to bring
- Sleeping bags or other bedding
- Cookware, coffee pot, toaster, gas or charcoal grill
- Dish and hand soap, towels, dish cloths, sponges, etc.
- Serving dishes, cookware, utensils, plates
- Paper towels
Arrival and departure
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Contact the park well in advance to arrange late check-in if you will be arriving after 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Each group is responsible for completing a cleaning checklist prior to checkout.
Park staff will inspect that everything is clean at 11 a.m. on checkout day. This process takes approximately one hour. Make sure everything is clean and personal items have been removed from the buildings before 11 a.m. A cleaning checklist is included in your reservation packet information and posted on the kitchen bulletin board.
With an additional day use charge, you may arrange different check-in and checkout times, if the camp is available.
|IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY CALL 911|