This township owned site is provided in cooperation with Tofte Township and the Minnesota DNR. In 1997 the DNR constructed an 85-foot breakwater and replaced the ramp. Other upgrades and improvements were completed in 2010. The township manages the site and the local community park.
- One steel mesh over rock and concrete ramp
- Historic concrete crib dock
- Paved parking for five car/trailers
- Partially sheltered ramp (85-foot breakwater)
- Public park adjacent to the launch area
- Walking distance to restaurants, local businesses, and lodging
82.6 miles northeast of the Duluth Harbor Entrance, 6 miles northeast of Taconite Harbor, 26.2 miles southwest of Grand Marias.
Approximate GPS Coordinates:
Lat 47º 34.13 Lon 90º 50.22>