- Groundwater Resources and Pollution Sensitivity - Download Geographic Information Systems (GIS) layers created by the Groundwater Mapping Program.
- Water Use Data - Maps, tabular data and ArcView files of water use information from the Water Appropriation Permit Program.
- Stream Flow Data - View maps of stream flow data on a hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. The Stream Hydrology Program helps to collect these data.
- Lake Level Data - View graphs of historic lake levels for selected lakes. These data are collected by the Lake Hydrology Program.
- Climate Data - The Climatology Working Group is a DNR Waters/University of Minnesota partnership. This web site offers climate data for Minnesota.
- Latest Water Year Data Summary - This publication provides a review and summary of basic hydrologic data gathered through DNR Waters programs during the 2007 and 2008 Water Years.
Other agencies and organizations also maintain water resource data. Below are additional links to data that can be viewed on-line or downloaded.