- Buried aquifers and the bedrock surface
Procedure for Determining Buried Aquifer and Bedrock Surface Pollution Sensitivity based on Cumulative Fine-grained Sediment (CFGS) Thickness, GW-02, January 2016.
- Near surface
Methods to Estimate Near-Surface Pollution Sensitivity, GW-03, March 2016.
Archived method Procedure for Determining Near-Surface Pollution Sensitivity, v.2.1, 2014.
- Criteria and Guidelines (8 Mb)
Geologic Sensitivity Workgroup, 1991, Criteria and guidelines for assessing geologic sensitivity of ground water resources in Minnesota: Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Division of Waters, St. Paul, MN, 122 p. Original printed document scanned December 2003. A few pages contain minor clarifications of the original text.
- Geological sensitivity - Report | Color maps
Pfannkuch, H.O., 1998, Geological sensitivity assessment of groundwater systems: A Pilot Study for Scott County, Minnesota - Summary and Evaluation, Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Minnesota, 61 p.
Minnesota Regions Prone to Surface Karst Feature Development: GW-01.
- Water Table
Methods for Estimating Water-Table Elevation and Depth to Water Table, GW-04, April 2016
- Residence time
Alexander, S.C., and Alexander, E.C., Jr., 1989, Residence times of Minnesota ground waters, 1989: Minnesota Academy of Sciences Journal, v. 55, no. 1, p. 48-52.
- County Well Index
- MPARS: MNDNR Permitting and Reporting System
- Web Soil Survey - Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Minnesota Geospatial Commons
- Minnesota Geological Survey
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Minnesota Geospatial Information Office
- USGS Minnesota Water Science Center