Data and Resources
- For groundwater atlas geochemistry data contact:
- External Data:
- Definition of pollution sensitivity
- Procedure for Determining Buried Aquifer and Bedrock Surface Pollution Sensitivity based on Cumulative Fine-grained Sediment (CFGS) Thickness, GW-02: January 2016, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
- Methods to Estimate Near-Surface Pollution Sensitivity, GW-03: March 2016, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
- Criteria and guidelines for assessing geologic sensitivity of ground water resources in Minnesota (8 Mb): 1991, Geologic Sensitivity Workgroup, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, 122 p. Original printed document scanned December 2003. A few pages contain minor clarifications of the original text.
- Geological sensitivity assessment of groundwater systems–a pilot Study for Scott County, Minnesota–summary and evaluation: 1998, by Pfannkuch, H.O., Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Minnesota, 61 p.
- Residence times of Minnesota ground waters: 1989, by Alexander, S.C., and Alexander, E.C., Jr., Minnesota Academy of Sciences Journal, v. 55, no. 1, p. 48-52.
- Carbon-14 age dating calculations for Minnesota groundwaters: 2018, by Alexander, S.C., Alexander, E.C., Jr., Available online from the University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy.
- Tritium Age Classification: Revised Method for Minnesota, GW-05: December 2020, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources and the Minnesota Department of Health.