Open the web mapping application.
- WHAF Map Tools
Use the Map Tool Reference Guide to learn how to use each tool in the web map, view health scores, and link to other resources.
- WHAF Map Process Guide
The Map Process Guide applies each of the WHAF map tools to an exploration of the Crow Wing River Watershed. Each step provides the tool purpose, a process example, and lessons learned. The Process Guide is designed as a template for your own exploration of watershed health.
- WHAF Map (Version 1 archive)
Video Instruction Series: This narrated series of videos steps through the tool set available in the WHAF Map. Walking through the series in order will help you learn to interact with the map in ways that lead you from exploration to collaboration of your watershed health experience. Narrated 3-4 minute videos will open in YouTube.
- Video 1 - Navigating the Map
- Video 2 - Location and Scale
- Video 3 - Accessing Health Scores
- Video 4 - Additional Map Data
- Video 5 - Saving and Sharing Maps
- Video 6 - Advanced Bookmarks and Map Gallery Tool
User Handouts:;View or print step-by-step instructions
Add A Web Service: