These fact sheets include a general summary of each bonding request and what it would accomplish if approved by the Minnesota Legislature. If you have questions regarding a specific bonding request, please contact the DNR representative listed on the fact sheets.
- General Fund Reduction
- Clean Water Fund - Clean Water Legacy
- Clean Water Fund-Drinking Water Source Planning and Protection
Parks and Trails Division
- Investing in our State Parks and Trails Legacy
- Outdoors Minnesota
- Parks and Trails Fund Grants
- Water Recreation Program
Fish and Wildlife
- Forest Productivity for the Future
- Forest Management Heritage Enhancement
- Forest Management Activities
Note: These fact sheets are available in an alternate format upon request to the DNR Information Center.