2024 Grant Programs
The DNR Invasive Species Unit is offering the following grants in 2024. If other AIS grant programs become available in 2024 they will be listed here.
- Aquatic invasive species control projects: The application period for the 2024 grant offer is now closed. Grants will support the control of Eurasian watermilfoil, curly-leaf pondweed, flowering rush and starry stonewort. The application period is now closed. You can sign up for updates about AIS-related grants (including future AIS Control Grants) by submitting your email in the sign-up box below and about the AIS Control Grant Program specifically using the sign-up box located on the program webpage.
For questions, please contact Aquatic Invasive Species Management Program Grants and Research Coordinator, Angelique Dahlberg, [email protected].
Past grant programs have included:
- Behavior Change Grants for AIS Prevention
- Monitoring of starry stonewort control projects
- Aquatic invasive species public awareness projects
- Watercraft inspections by DNR staff
- Watercraft inspections by local government units