2021 Grant Programs
The DNR Invasive Species Unit is offering the following grants in 2021. If other AIS grant programs become available in 2021 they will be listed here.
- Aquatic invasive species control projects: The 2021 application period has ended. These grants will likely be offered again in 2022, with the application period likely opening in early 2022 (January or February).
For questions, please contact the Aquatic Invasive Species Research & Grants Coordinator Jake Walsh at [email protected] or 651-724-2439.
The following grant programs are not currently accepting applications:
- Behavior Change Grants for AIS Prevention
- Monitoring of starry stonewort control projects
- Aquatic invasive species public awareness projects
- Watercraft inpections by DNR staff
- Watercraft inspections by local government units