2022 Grant Programs
The DNR Invasive Species Unit is offering the following grants in 2022. If other AIS grant programs become available in 2022 they will be listed here.
- Aquatic invasive species control projects: The 2022 application period will run from January 21 through February 21.
For questions, please contact the Aquatic Invasive Species Research & Grants Coordinator Jake Walsh at [email protected] or 651-724-2439.
The following grant programs are not currently accepting applications:
- Behavior Change Grants for AIS Prevention
- Monitoring of starry stonewort control projects
- Aquatic invasive species public awareness projects
- Watercraft inpections by DNR staff
- Watercraft inspections by local government units