2023 Grant Programs
The DNR Invasive Species Unit is offering the following grants in 2023. If other AIS grant programs become available in 2023 they will be listed here.
- Aquatic invasive species control projects: The 2023 application period has ended. DNR anticipates offering this program again in 2024. Grants support the control of Eurasian watermilfoil, curly-leaf pondweed, flowering rush and starry stonewort. You can sign up for updates about AIS-related grants (including AIS Control Grants) by submitting your email in the sign-up box below and about the AIS Control Grant Program specifically using the sign-up box located on the program webpage.
For questions, please contact the Aquatic Invasive Species Research & Grants Coordinator Jake Walsh at [email protected] or 651-259-5164.
Past grant programs have included:
- Behavior Change Grants for AIS Prevention
- Monitoring of starry stonewort control projects
- Aquatic invasive species public awareness projects
- Watercraft inspections by DNR staff
- Watercraft inspections by local government units