The first round of applications for the fiscal year 2020 ECP cycle are currently under review. The second round of applications for fiscal 2020 ECP is now open and will close on Monday, Nov. 18, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include nonprofit organizations and government entities
- Projects must occur on public lands or waters
- Non-competitive grants from $5,000-$50,000 with a 10% non-state match requirement and a total project cost cap of $575,000
- Eligible projects that restore or enhance forests, wetlands, prairies & habitat for fish, game and wildlife in Minnesota (no acquisitions)
- Continuous grant cycle - grant awards made every other month until all funds are awarded (up to 5 rounds).
See the How to Apply Tab for:
- In-kind Information and Rates for Project Match
- Example Partner Commitment Letter
- CPL Eligible and Ineligible Expenses
- CPL grant cycle comparison chart
* A signed Land Manager Review and Approval Form is a required attachment for all applications. The Public Waters Project Form must also be completed and attached if any work will involve public waters.