As a volunteer All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Safety Instructor you can use your knowledge and experience to teach people to ride ATVs safely. And once you become an ATV Safety Instructor you can also become a Trail Ambassador.
ATV Safety Instructor training sessions
Training sessions are taught by Regional Training Officers (RTOs) with the division of enforcement and free of charge. During the training session, you will learn about the policy and procedures, teaching concepts, use of training aids and classroom training techniques.
Certified volunteer instructor requirements:
- At least 18 years old
- Pass a BCA background application check
Must be student certified in ATV safety
Becoming an ATV Safety Instructor
- Process instructions - steps for new instructors and instructors seeking recertification
- Training class calendar - certified volunteer instructor classes
Information for current ATV Safety Instructors
- Supplies, forms, manuals - download training materials
- Register your class and order supplies
- Regional Training Officer Map
News and events
For more information on the Education and Training Instructors program please contact us.