Visitor Center Theater seating view and layout
Rental fee for the Theater is $60, including tax.
This meeting room is available only during the winter season (November through April), and then only when it is not being used for educational purposes. Visitor Center hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance by calling the park at 218-595-7100.
- Minnesota State Park vehicle permits are not required at the Visitor Center parking lots.
- Modern restrooms, vending machines, interpretive displays and a gift shop are available in this building.
- The room holds up to 45 people with auditorium-style seating, and tables are available. Changes to room set-up are the responsibility of the renter. The room must be returned to its original condition at the conclusion of the rental period.
- Food and beverages are permitted in this room during meetings. Renters must provide all their own supplies, including coffeepots.
- This room is equipped with an A.V. screen, but no other equipment is provided.
- Please pick up the facility after use. Decorations must be removed and trash should be bagged or place in receptacles provided.
- All park rules apply to the meeting room.
- Since the Visitor Center building is open to the public, groups should conduct themselves accordingly, keeping congestion in public areas and noise to a minimum.