Phased reopening of overnight facilities begins June 1
Check the schedule. Click through to a location's Visitor Alert to see details on specific sites and services.
Most Minnesota state parks offer unique sites for groups interested in camping together.
Group camps are perfect for family reunions, Scout troops, and groups that want to set up multiple tents in close proximity to one another. All sites have access to toilet facilities.
- $50-$250 per night
- Regular Season: Typically mid-May to late October
- Off-Season: A limited number are open year-round. Check with park for details
- Check-in: 4 p.m. (sites may be available earlier)
- Check-out: 4 p.m.
- Bathrooms: Water and primitive toilet facilities
- Capacity: From 12 to 200 people, depending on location
- Cooking: All sites have picnic tables and fire rings with grills for cooking
- Firewood: Can be purchased at the park office. Minnesota allows only approved firewood on DNR lands.
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash of not more than six feet and personally attended at all times
- Quiet Hours: From 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Make a Reservation
Online reservations can be made 24 hours a day, except for the first day a reservation becomes available. On that first day, reservations cannot be made online before 8 a.m.
A non-refundable reservation fee ($10.00 for call center/$7.00 for web) is charged for each advance reservation. There is no reservation fee for same-day campsite reservations. The reservation fee (if applicable) and camping fees for the entire length of stay must be paid when the reservation is made.