The Trailblazer is a monthly publication featuring activities, recreation tips and insider information about Minnesota state parks and trails.
- Apologies are as Important as Gratitude November 2022
- We ❤ bugs August 2022
- Traveling Downriver July 2022
- Relax on the Beach June 2022
- Take a Good Dose of Nature May 2022
- Time for Your Dream Job special edition 2022
- Women in Conservation March 2022
- Make the Most of Winter February 2022
- Winterize Your Life January 2022
- Wrapped - A Year of Conservation December 2021
- Planting Seeds November 2021
- Nothing Gold Can Stay September 2021
- Three Little Birds August 2021
- Hooked July 2021
- In a Quagmire? June 2021
- Riverine Adventures May 2021
- Native Roots April 2021
- Beneath Your Feet March 2021
- Black Trailblazers February 2021
- Don't Be Left in the Dark January 2021
For two months every autumn, we publish a weekly fall colors update that follows the season across Minnesota's state parks. The list is dormant the rest of the year.
The Minnesota DNR offers dozens of other newsletters and email updates. Find them all here.