Commercial game & fish licenses

Note: Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will collect your social security number when you apply for a non-commercial hunting or fishing license.

Commercial licenses applications require a Federal Employer Identification number, MN Tax Identification number or Social Security Number. Commercial licenses are issued at the DNR license center.

Price does not include any additional fees charged ($1.00 agent fee).

Go to: Resident Licenses | Non-Resident Licenses

Hunting and fishing licenses are valid from March 1 through February 28 of the following year: