Frequently Asked Questions

When do the smelt run on Lake Superior?

Where can I fish for trout in the Duluth area?

Where are the upstream posted boundaries on Lake Superior's Tributaries?

There are a lot of weeds growing near our lakeshore. What can I do to gain access to open water?

Most aquatic plant removal requires a permit. Check the following websites and/or call (218) 302-3269 for more information:

What can I do to help keep our lake clean?

Check the following websites for more information on keeping your lake clean:

Back to top